Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

What if . . . .? This CD-killer is no myth.

Having never quite grown up, doomed, I suppose, to being a perpetual dreamer, I'm a great one for "what ifs". This is one of my favorites, what I call "The CD Killer".

In terms of safe money, what if:
1. You could earn double the rate your current CD is paying.
2. Defer taxes on the interest indefinitely.
3. Have penalty-free access to your funds
4. Triple your money if you ever needed long term care. Yes you're reading that right, triple.
5. Do all this regardless of your current health.
6. Protect your principal and earnings from creditors as well as from FAFSA reporting.

If that sounds the least bit intriguing to you, please contact me for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Constructive Comments Are Welcome!