Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Ten Most Searched Questions On Google Reveal a Lot About People

As a perpetual student of human nature I often check the top ten search words and questions.  This current group of questions* has me baffled.  Below are the questions and what they could mean.

  1. what to watch – 9,140,000.  My guess about #1 is that most Americans have a lot of free time.
  2. where’s my refund – 7,480,000.  PageTraffic says this one is seasonal, around the holidays.  Reasonable.  I'm not sure how a general Google search could answer this question.
  3. how you like that- 6,120,000
    I didn't get this at all until I discovered this is a dance video by Black Pink.  Most Americans have a lot of free time.
  4. what is my IP address – 4,090,000
    Your guess is as good as mine.
  5. how many ounces in a cup – 2,740,000
    Our educational system has failed us.
  6. What time is it- 1,830,000
    This probably precedes "in [country or city]"  Otherwise, I'm a little worried.
  7. how I met your mother – 1,830,000
    Why the sudden interest in this series?
  8. how to screenshot on mac – 1,830,000
    Seems reasonable.
  9. where am i – 1,500,000
    Our educational system has failed us.
  10. how to lose weight fast – 1,500,000
Let me know your take on these.
Gary





Your Constructive Comments are Welcome!

*courtesy of PageTraffic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Constructive Comments Are Welcome!